top of page
Vote for your favorite 2023 ideas!
¡Vota por tu idea 2023 favorita!
(Scroll down to review the projects.)
(Desplácese hacia abajo para revisar los proyectos.)
2023 PROJECT FINALISTS
To be eligible for consideration, the idea and the subsequent project must meet ALL of the following criteria:
What kinds of project ideas can be funded?
1. It will construct, expand, modify, rehabilitate, or purchase equipment for a City-owned space or place.
2. It will benefit the residents of Hartford.
3. It will have a useful life of at least 5 years.
4. It will address a community need or problem.
5. It is a new project and not part of any City project already in development.
6. It can be implemented by the City of Hartford.
7. It is estimated to cost between $10,000 and $20,000
Creating a community garden on City-owned land
Installing new playground equipment
Renovating a portion of a park
Adding art gallery space to a library
Building a baseball field on school grounds
Paying for the salary of a public employee or a contract with a non-profit to provide services.
Repairing a privately owned building.
Helping an organization renovate space that it rents from a private landlord.
Helping a religious institution repair its sanctuary.
bottom of page